Thursday, October 8, 2009

Marriage ? (Humour)

They say that a marriage makes a man dizzy , and it's true.. As soon as I got a wife , I lost my balance in the bank.

.....

Men want 3 qualities in wives : Economist in kitchen , artist in home & devil in bed.But they get artist in kitchen , devil in home & economist in Bed.

.....

Q: Why do women live longer than men ?
A: Shopping never causes heart attacks , but paying the bill does !

.....

Before marriage: Roses are red , sky is blue. U r beautiful, I love u.
After marriage : Roses are dead , I'm blue. U r my headache, I'll need a pill.

.....

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.
You order what you want , and then when you see what the other person has , you wish you had ordered that.

.....

Man : Is there any way for long life?
Dr : Marriage.
Man : Will it help?
Dr : No , but the thought of long life will never come.

.....

Why do couples hold hands during their wedding ?
It's a formality , just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins !

.....

Wife : Darling today is our anniversary , what should we do?
Husband : Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment