Friday, October 9, 2009

Sardarji ? (Humour)

Sardar built 2 Swimming Pools. And he left one of them unfilled !
When asked him , he said ,
"Oye, that's for those who don't know Swimming.

.......

Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..
Friend: How do u know?
Sardar: I told I Love her , but she said her chappals are new .

.......

Sardar: Miss , Did u call me on my mobile ?
Teacher: Me ? No , why?
Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- "1 Miss Call".

.......

Judge: Don't you have shame ? It is the 3rd time your are coming to court.
Sardar to judge: Your are coming daily , don't you have shame ?

.......

Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple ?
Sardar: Color of Orange is orange , but color of Apple is not APPLE.

.......

Sardar attending an interview in a Software Company.
Manager: Do you know MS Office?
Sardar : If you give me the address I will go there sir.

.......


Sardar in an airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted :
" Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"

.......

Sardar got a sms from his girl friend:
"I MISS YOU"
Sardarji replied:
"I Mr YOU" !!.

.......

Sardar: Doctor ! My Son swallowed a key !
Doctor: When?
Sardar: 3 Months Ago
Dr: What were u doing till now ?
Sardar: We were using duplicate key
Dr: So why did you come today ?
Sardar: We lost the duplicate key!!

.......

Why Sardar opens his lunch box in the middle of the road???
Just 2 confirm whether he is going to or coming back from the office....

.......

One tourist from U.S.A. asked Sardar : Any great man born in this
village???
Sardar: No sir, only small Babies !!!

.......

Sardar: My mobile bill how much ?
Call centre girl : Sir , just dial 123 to know current bill status
Sardar: Stupid , not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.

.......

No comments:

Post a Comment